For regular people, November is all about fall leaves, football and Thanksgiving.
For Internet marketers, November is all about conferences, panels and furious note-taking.
Yes, it’s the most wonderful time of year, when conferences like BlogWorld, PubCon and SES Chicago all mush together in a glorious haze of SEO, booze and late nights.
Here’s where you can find us this month. Hope to see your around!
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo, Nov. 3 – 5, Los Angeles, California
Raven Tools will be exhibiting for the first time this year at BlogWorld, the mega-conference and tradeshow that’s focused on creating content and growing your brand. Stop by and see us at Booth 320 to find out how Raven can help you market your blog or site … and be sure you grab some goodies, too. We’ll have our coveted T-shirts in tow.
- PubCon Nov. 8-10, Las Vegas, Nevada
We’ve got a few extra tricks up our sleeves for PubCon, where we’re a Gold sponsor (woohoo!). In the exhibit hall, Raven employees will be showing off Raven’s flexible Internet marketing platform and handing out a special edition Raven T-shirt you’re definitely going to want to get your hands on. In the classrooms, we’re lending out our in-house experts to speak on six different panels:
- CSS and HTML Coding Today with Director of Product Innovation Jon Henshaw (Tuesday, Nov. 8; 2:55-4:10 p.m).
- SEO Design & Organic Site Structure with Vice President of Product Marketing Taylor Pratt (Wednesday, Nov. 9; 1:30-2:45 p.m.)
- AdSense Optimization with Jon (yes, again) (Wednesday, Nov. 9; 4:20-5:30 p.m.)
- Leveraging Blog Comments and Reviews with Communications Director Arienne Holland (Wednesday, Nov. 9; 4:20-5:30 p.m.)
- Social Media Measurement & Signals with Taylor (Thursday, Nov. 10; 1:30 – 2:45)
- Post Click Marketing: Landing Page Optimization with Taylor (Thursday, Nov. 10; 3:15 – 4:20)
If you’re a Raven customer at PubCon, you’ll want to attend our presentation from 10:15-11:30 a.m. Thursday to get the scoop on some brand-new features we’ll be unveiling, including our new real-time Social Stream tool and one more big surprise.
Finally, our own Taylor will be a guinea pig in the new PubCon Labs, which place attendees in small groups with some of PubCon’s 50 top speakers to talk one-on-one. He’ll be chatting about social media monitoring Thursday, Nov. 10 from 12-1 p.m.
After hours you’ll probably find us going all in at the poker table. Maybe we’ll see you there?
- SES Chicago, Nov. 14-18, Chicago, Illinois
We just can’t stay away from a good SES. For the Chicago tour, Raven’s User Experience Manager Alison Groves will be dropping by to talk shop and attend sessions on topics including PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, link building and more.
If you’re not hitting the conference circuit this month, you can still hook up with us online.
- Walkthrough webinars
We’ll be offering (almost) weekly Raven walkthrough webinars for the month on November, during which members of our awesome user experience team will show you around Raven and answer all your questions. All will get started at 11am CDT. Sign up now for webinars on November 2; November 10; November 17 and December 1.
We’re hosting a Raven Twitter chat Nov. 30 from 3-4 p.m. CDT. It’s a chance for Raven customers to get to know one another and share tips and tricks. We hope you’ll fire up Twitter and join us by following the #Ravenchat hashtag! RSVP on Facebook, why don’t ya?
Photo courtesy of T3I Erick on Flickr