What You Get
- A single inbox for everything social
- Unlimited Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Twitter and Facebook analytics and traffic
- Integration CRM and Link Manager
Raven brings together everything social — keyword searches, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube metrics — in one place for you and your entire team.
Unlimited Twitter, Facebook accounts
With roles and permissions, you can decide which Raven users on your account can:
- Post to your Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Reply, retweet, like and favorite other authors’ posts
- Add contacts to the CRM
- Assign follow-up tasks based on posts
Persona Manager stores logins and passwords for dozens of other social media profiles.
Unified social media inbox
The Social Stream brings together all of your social media searches and social networks into one social media inbox. It ensures you’re seeing all the relevant conversations for:
- Brand keywords and terms
- Industry topics
- Industry news
- Twitter hashtags you need watch
Track your social media metrics
Showing the impact is important — if you care about getting paid for your work.
With Google Analytics integration, Raven can show you:
- Website traffic from Facebook and Twitter
- Google Analytics goal conversions from Facebook and Twitter
Plus, Raven provides:
- Twitter stats, such as followers, friends, replies, retweets and mentions
- Complete Facebook Insights
Filter results for better management
No one monitors all social media all the time. Quick Views help you focus on one monitoring task at a time.
Quick Views customize the Social Stream view.
For example, you can create a brand-monitoring Quick View that includes brand keyword searches and the brand Twitter accounts.
You could then customize another Quick View for an event you’re promoting via social media.
Keep and track social media contacts
All of Raven’s social media management tools integrate with the CRM so that, with a single click, users can see and add contacts.
CRM can store multiple social media accounts (e.g. personal and business) for any contact.
Social media team management
From any tool, users can assign tasks to themselves or other users and send messages.
CRM includes unique Social Media Tasks designed to encourage outreach through social media.
A Social Task identifies a contact you want to engage with via Twitter, whether that’s a tweet, reply or retweet. When you make contact within Raven using the social handle, Raven knows and marks the task as complete.