#Ravenchat guest Annie Cushing on shoes, big hair and why you should never scare her
A deep dive into analytics can strike fear into the hearts of some less-than-hardy marketers, but not our March #Ravenchat guest.
Annie “Annie-lytics” Cushing, a senior SEO at SEER Interactive, has made a career out of dominating data. She’s worked as Director of Analytics at Blueglass, owned her own search and social company, raised two smart geek daughters, and survived a journalism career – all while rocking fabulous footwear.
So we’re psyched to pick Annie’s brain at our March #Ravenchat on Twitter taking place March 28 at 3 pm CST (GMT-6).
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Eating chocolate-covered pretzels on a crisp spring night from the balcony of a high-rise in the heart of a bustling city while wearing cute shoes that I got on sale.
- What is your greatest fear?
Being startled. (My reaction is just ridiculous. You’d never want to go to an action movie with me.)
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Shoes. I’m a tight wad in every other aspect of my life. But shoe stores are my budget-free zone.
- What is your favorite journey?
Spent a summer in Israel in college. Best summer of my life. Except for the part of almost getting our caravan killed at the Syrian border. (Oopsies.)
- What is your most treasured possession?
My photo albums
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
At the end of the day, I’m down with it, If you pulled that into a pivot table …
- What is your greatest regret?
Having big hair
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be photogenic.
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
The Scarlet Pimpernel. How cool was he???
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My kids. If you met them you’d understand. I’m not biased.
- On what occasion do you lie?
Filling out questionnaires. Oh wait …
Damn, she was pretty good at that, too. We’ll talk with Annie – and you! – about Internet marketing trends, analytics, Raven and lots more next Wednesday. Go ahead and follow Annie on Twitter, then follow the #Ravenchat hashtag March 28 at 3 pm CST (GMT-5). You won’t want to miss this one!
Not a Raven customer yet? Sign up for a free 30-day trial today!