Raven Tools has an immediate opening for an SEO on our marketing team.
- The right candidate has to be a great team player. You will work with the entire marketing team to help shape the marketing strategy with SEO, not just do SEO. Those who prefer to work alone should not apply for this job.
- The right candidate is someone who embraces the accountability that comes with doing SEO for a company that builds SEO software. That means writing a lot about SEO and speaking at SEO conferences. It’s a meta job. It’s also an important part of Raven’s growth strategy.
- The right candidate is a good planner. You will have to translate marketing objectives into tactical SEO plans with measurable outcomes.
- The right candidate must be comfortable working with top company leaders. You will report to the chief marketing officer. You will also work with the product team to shape future SEO products for Raven. Yep, you get to help build the tools you need to do your job.
- The right candidate loves that the job is in Nashville. The city is creative, welcoming and highly livable. You do not have to like country music to apply, nor do you have to live here already.
If you think you’re the right candidate, send a cover email and resume to Brannan Atkinson at email@example.com.