This Renaissance woman and general straight-shooter is an internet/marketing consultant focusing on SEO, PPC, e-commerce and usability. And, uh, she likes ice – a scoop we broke in a previous interview.
Read on to find out more about her, then join us July 25 at 3 p.m. CDT for #Ravenchat. We’ll talk SEO, content and social media tips and trends and learn from Meg how to make the most of your Raven account.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A grilled cheese and bacon sandwich
- What is your greatest fear?
Losing my mind
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
The inability to act
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Books and iStuff
- What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty and a sense of humor
- On what occasion do you lie?
When it makes for a better story
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
Any graphic ability or perception whatsoever
- What is your current state of mind?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d lose the arthritis. It sucks.
- Where would you like to live?
I vacillate between my own island and a cabin at the top of the Upper Peninsula. Probably both.
- What is your most marked characteristic?
My wicked sense of humor
- Who are your favorite writers?
Anyone who tells a good story
Get to know Netmeg even better with her unofficial bio (seriously, there are some ridiculously cool facts there for music fans) and be sure to follow her on Twitter. We’ll see you July 25 for what promises to be a feisty and fun #Ravenchat!