Be a guest writer for Raven Tools
Raven Internet Marketing Tools welcomes guest posts on our blog. We’re scheduling our editorial calendar for 2011 now and would like to include you!
What we want
We’re interested in best practices, case studies and tips from experienced writers on these topics:
- SEO/SEM (includes research, link building, organic rankings, PPC, copywriting)
- Social media (includes Facebook/Twitter/YouTube marketing)
- Mobile (includes software)
- Content strategy
- General Internet marketing and public relations
If you have a great idea that’s not on this list, pitch it anyway. If it’s not right for us, we’ll let you know politely.
Things to know
- Your post will be edited for clarity, grammar and focus. When you sound good, we sound good. Everybody wins.
- Your post should be original. If you have written the exact same post for another blog or publication, that’s not original. Changing a word or two here or there doesn’t count.
- Your post should not violate copyright laws.
- “5 ways” or “10 things” might be better for RTs, but we prefer “How to” headlines. We care most about content that teaches our readers and/or helps improve their work, not link bait.
- Our audience lives around the world. Unless it’s explicitly pertinent to your topic, avoid holiday, seasonal or other country- or culture-specific references. It’s best to skip political and religious references, too.
What’s in it for you
We will always credit you for your work. We’ll be glad to link to your website, e-mail address and social media accounts. Please submit this information with your post. We also welcome head shots.
If you’re interested, please e-mail Raven Communications Director Arienne Holland at email@example.com.