Did you know? Save advanced Twitter searches in Raven
We recently announced some improvements to Raven including new SEO reports, a rebooted Research Central and some social upgrades. Among our social upgrades is the ability to search Twitter from within Raven.
Not only can you search Twitter in Raven, you can also save searches, refine searches using Twitter’s advanced search operators and see previously saved searches you set up through Twitter. Here’s how:
Save an Advanced Search in Raven
- Go to Social > Twitter.
- Add a Twitter account if you don’t have one already connected.
- Add your term and begin searching by clicking the Search button. (You can use advanced Twitter search operators in the search field, but don’t worry if you don’t know them by heart.)
- Optional: Click the Advanced Search button for even more options to refine your search term.
- Refine your search further and click the Submit button.
- Be sure to click the Save button to save your search.
Saved searches in Raven are synced with Twitter searches and can also be added into your Quick Views in the Social Stream. You can add as many Twitter accounts as you’d like in Raven without incurring overages, including while using Raven in trial.