Did you know? Add an image to your Raven footer
Raven gives you tons of ways to customize the appearance of your reports. Here are a few examples to get started:
- In Main Settings > White Label: you can add your logo to Raven, change the color scheme and add a custom footer.
- In Main Settings > Brand Templates: you can white label your reports.
- In Main Settings > Custom Domain: you can customize your subdomain so you have a URL like [custom].raventools.com.
(Agency accounts also have the option to use their own domain, like reports.exampleagency.com. If you have an Agency account and want to use your own domain, email email@example.com.)
Once you have everything looking great, you can create as many free read-only users as you’d like. This way you can give clients or users access to metrics and data they need to see.
Don’t forget the footer
For a truly unique customization option, we also allow you to insert HTML and CSS into the Raven footer. It’s a detail that can be overlooked, but it’s a place you can get quite creative.
Here’s how to do it:
- Choose or design your image. If you want your image to span the page, it needs to be 962 pixels wide. But you can also upload a logo or other smaller image and align it as you like.
- Upload your image online, outside of Raven, to get an image URL.
- Go to Main Settings > White Label.
- Scroll all the way down to the “Footer Copy” section and then click the “Image” icon to add your image (or click the “Source” icon to add your HTML manually).
- Save your changes. You’ll see your new footer as soon as the page reloads.
Here’s an example I uploaded:
<p><img src=”http://raventools.com/images/classy-sailboat-footer.png” style=”margin: -28px 0 0 0″ /></p>
<p style=”text-align: center; font-size: 120%;”>Come on in. The water is fine.</p>
That’s it! If you’ve customized your footer, we’d love to see it. Show us a screenshot in the comments!
Ready to get started with Raven? Sign up for a free 30-day trial today!