Before you start an online marketing campaign, you need to audit your website. Why?
- You’ll discover the starting line.
- You’ll make better decisions about where to put the finish line.
See how Raven can help with website audits in this guided video tour. You’ll learn:
- Why site audits are critical for marketing success
- That the process of a site audit is simple
- How to easily perform a site audit in Raven
- What to do after you’ve completed a site audit
This 30-minute session will teach you how to get the most from Raven’s tools that automatically X-ray your site’s health, as well as specific strategies for reporting results, prioritizing problem fixes and next steps to optimize your website.
Even more audit resources
Want more on auditing? Here are a few choice posts:
- On-site SEO with Raven’s Site Auditor: Part 1 and Part 2. This two-part series (by a Raven customer!) will guide you through the technicalities of Raven’s automatic Site Auditor report.
- How to do an SEO site audit like a boss. Raven’s CMO on the how and why of auditing a site.
Join us Thursdays
Every Thursday at 11 a.m. Central we host a new webinar focused on making you a smarter marketer.
Next up: Better, Faster, Stronger Competitive Analysis
What you’ll learn: How to use Raven’s research and reporting tools — especially our automated ones — for competitive analysis that’s manageable.
When: Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, at 11 a.m. CDT
Sign up here.
All of these training events are free and open to new, experienced and non-Raven users alike, so feel free to spread the word and invite a buddy.
Have ideas for other webinar topics and marketing tasks with Raven you’d like to see covered? Let us know in the comments!