50+ huge ideas from #SoSlam
Social Slam April 27 in Knoxville, Tenn., was a day of big ideas, big speakers and big fun. If you weren’t there, or even if you were and just couldn’t keep up with it all, here’s a cheat sheet of more than 50 of the conference’s huge ideas.
To all the organizers, speakers and attendees: thanks for a great day!
Here’s an easier way to get to the post-conference blog posts and resource lists. If your post isn’t on this list, let me know and I’ll add it!
- Social media success also breeds risk by Mark Schaefer
- How to Recover from a Speaking Fail by Tom Webster
- Five Speaking Tips Demonstrated at Social Slam 2012
- What SoSlam Can Teach You About Innovation
- Top 10 Takeaways from Social Slam
- Thoughts After Social Slam 2012
- So A Slam Dunk! The 2012 Social Slam Delivers All Day Long
- List of SoSlam live-tweet providers courtesy @KevinLyons
Social media management, measurement and reporting – all in one. Get to know Raven. Sign up for a free 30-day trial today!